Re: [LAU] RME Multiface with cardbus interface & cardbus-ExpressCard adapter

From: Peter Lutek <peter@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 13 2016 - 15:39:20 EET

oops... sorry for the empty message i just sent! :-P

anyways, hi iain! i've been doing this exact thing for years now. here's
the card you need (which ~replaces~ the cardbus one):

https://www.rme-audio.de/en/products/hdspe_expresscard.php

note that this card uses a standard firewire cable, which is much more
sturdy than the original cable.

i've used this card with my 1st-gen multiface on a couple of different
laptops, running a bunch of different linux distros, with no troubles.

cheers!
.pltk.

--
peter lutek - improvising musician