Re: [LAU] Brickeffects

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2016 - 15:13:08 EET

I am by no means a spammer. I am a long time resident on this list and
never posted anything like this here.

I am not getting any revenue from brickeffects even though the CEO is a
friend.

He just asked me to forward the message to people who might be
interested. And I would post it if I had no connection to the CEO since

I happen to find the project really cool. I don't consider this spam
since it comes the heart.

If you are not interested, fine.

But maybe others on this list are, just like others share stuff that
interests them. Yes most of the posts are music-related.

However it doesn't harm this list if non music related news is shared
from time to time.

It prevents narrow-sight ;)

Gerald / JimsonDrift