Re: [LAU] AMEN $ Mother Function

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2016 - 21:24:20 EET

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:57:49 +0000
Neil C Smith <neilcsmith.net@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 27 October 2016 at 19:32, Neil C Smith
> <neilcsmith.net@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > AMEN $ Mother Function
> >
> > One sample, one function. Live coded single function demolition of
> > the most ubiquitous sample in modern music. Takes a little while to
> > get going .. working on that .. amazing what sounds you can get
> > from one sample and a little maths! :-)
>
> Well, I have continued working on that :-) Made a new video
> yesterday -
>
> https://youtu.be/wsL0YYmmJk8

This is quite interesting - thanks for following up and reminding about
this.

I see you had a paper for the conference at McMaster. The
conference's web site does not seemingly allow for download though the
ones from Leeds are.

What I'm looking for would be some kind of a push to get into praxis
live, eg. a well-rounded overview, use cases, people talking about it,
something more than just a list of features and code examples.

I'll take a look at the papers from Leeds.

Cheers.