Re: [LAU] [Music] Ahir

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 27 2016 - 13:51:49 EET

Hello my friend !

On 12/25/2016 09:24 AM, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Dec 24 2016, Dave Phillips has written:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/ahir
> Hey Dave,
> you made my day! What a nice and relaxing change. I really enjoyed that.
> Was that all synth or did you record some acoustic instruments yourself?

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's obviously a small thing,
another composition exercise to keep myself busy, but it was fun to put
together.

It is entirely sequenced. The flutes are played by two instances of
u-he's Zebra2, the percussion is from a set of world instrument samples
from Boulder Sounds played by Linuxsampler,
the tambora drone is part of a soundfile from Freesound.org, the
sustained strings and bass pizzicati are from the Sonatina Strings
collection, played by two instances of the SFZero plugin. Sequenced and
rendered in Bitwig 1.3.15.

> Thank you so much for sharing this, right now.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

You are most welcome, Jeanette, and again I thank you for listening.

Best always,

dp