Re: [LAU] Allen&Heath Ice-16

From: Georg Krause <mail@email-addr-hidden-krause.net>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2016 - 15:44:49 EET

> The first question they would ask is for my registration no. I don't
> have one as I don't have the box. What manufactures don't seem to get is
> that I read through the manual in deciding _if_ I would buy their box.

Yes, many information are hidden, thats why we need opensource hardware.
This is another topic but i would really like to have an device like the
Ice-16 in opensource. Maybe even less features. It should be an simple
device, not much functions but high quality. Back to topic ;) I ordered
one to test the linux compatibility, so i should get an registration
number and i can ask for the sync option.