Re: [LAU] Best wishes for the new year and some music

From: termtech <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 01 2017 - 21:50:46 EET

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:56:36 PM EST Dennis Schulmeister-Zimolong wrote:
> Hey Tim,
>
> > Nice song. While there, I checked out another of your songs.
> > I think of some nice guitar leads, even slide guitar.

For some reason I keep expecting a cat to jump on your
 keyboard or something...
They have a way of stealing the show and grabbing all the attention!

> Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated. Want to collaborate on the
> other song? I can send you audio files or even a MusE project off-list
> if you want.

Sure, that would be cool. A MusE midi project might be better than
 sending a lot of audio. I can then return the guitar audio tracks.

It has been a while since I've been set up to record the guitar.
I've been discouraged from recording audio in MusE until latency
 correction feature is added. (I think you had also asked for it.)
I may have to use another app for now.

It is the highest item on my todo list and I am working on it.
The last (hardest) part of the puzzle is analyzing the audio node
 network to determine the latency compensation delay values.
There are parallel and serial audio paths to consider, as well
 as separate unrelated paths. I have put it off long enough and
 I want to finish it. It should then be a fairly trustworthy
 audio recording app.

Thanks.
Tim.