Re: [LAU] organ stop

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2017 - 21:21:23 EET

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:00:54 -0500, tom haddington wrote:
>Weingarten

Without reading all comments, IIUC it might be a French organ and not
the German Weingarten. Keep in mind what sounds could be produced by a
bassoon or different sizes of saxophones. Somebody experienced with
pipe organs should chime in ;). I'm more surprised by the sounds with a
longer attack time for the level, without having impact on the tone
colour, what I describe as a DX7 glasses voice, aka moistness fingers
touching glasses.