Re: [LAU] [LAA] [LAD] First release of GxPlugins.lv2

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 21 2017 - 13:48:59 EET

Am 21.01.2017 um 12:55 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
> But, I've put up a release file which contain all sources

Thanks! Here's the AUR package for the release version:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gxplugins-lv2/

BTW: I noticed that some plugins compile at the "make" and some at the
"make install" step. Maybe streamline the makefiles a bit?

Also, would it be possible to define INSTALL_DIR with ?= so it can be
overwritten from the make command line? Relying on the effective UID for
its value seems likely to break some packaging build systems.

Chris