[LAU] Motherboard for Linux audio

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2017 - 13:12:12 EET

Hi,

has somebody experiences with one of those mobos

https://www.reichelt.de/Mainboard-AMD/2/index.html?ACTION=2&GROUPID=6132&SHOW=1&OFFSET=16&SID=96WKGNjawQATcAAHTeIC820c09d665939190bcb52122ed4d3a60c&LANGUAGE=EN

or any other mobo that is currently on the market for less than 100 EUR?

I need a CPU + 4 or more GiB RAM + a mobo + a power supply for around
200 EUR, because I don't trust my current mobo and power supply anymore.

A while back I planned to buy a new mobo, but after a BIOS reset
everything worked good enough, so I was stupid enough to "forget" to get
a new computer. However, I don't feel good with the mobo anymore. Maybe
it's still ok, but it also might be that it already is broken. I
shouldn't wait until it's too late and I don't have any money at all.

Regards,
Ralf