[LAU] Arturia Keystep (or alternatives)

From: Riccardo Binetti <rbino@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2017 - 00:31:48 EET

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting an Arturia Keystep to control both my Volcas
(MIDI) and my MFOS Soundlab (CV/Gate).
Does anyone have experience with it on Linux?
From what I understand you have to use Arturia Midi Control Center to
change some of its settings, I would be interested in knowing if it
works with Wine (just to edit the settings live CV range and so on, I
don't want to use the sequence editor and other fancy stuff).

Also, if someone wants to recommend some other Linux-friendly small
keyboard controller similar to the Arturia Keystep (so with MIDI + CV
and a sequencer, at least) at around the same price tag, I will be happy
to know about it.

--
rbino