Re: [LAU] Grid Looper

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2017 - 00:10:10 EET

Giada works for me just fine. I wonder what the difficulty is in making it
work?

But last I checked it was not as stable as it once was. But my check was
over a year ago - so hopefully this has changed.
I would not say it is exactly the same as Ableton or Bitwig, but depending
on what you need it might work for your needs.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Georg Krause <mail@email-addr-hidden-krause.net> wrote:

> Am 07.03.2017 um 23:05 schrieb Olli:
> > I tried doing this in Giada some months ago but wasn’t abe to get it
> > working. I guess the issue here is my lack of understanding.
>
> If you get it working, tell me how! I also tried and had no success :(
> But the capability of looping audio and midi is pretty nice!

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/