[LAU] Music: L'Art du théorbiste

From: Giso Grimm <gg3137@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2017 - 09:24:09 EET

Hi all,

an Early Music CD completely produced with Ardour was finally released
at Brilliant classics:

http://www.brilliantclassics.com/articles/l/lart-du-th%C3%A9orbiste-music-for-theorbo/

You may find a short video of one of the pieces on youtube:

https://youtu.be/NG9ttY74P1o

The musician is explaining his concepts here:

https://youtu.be/zs5fVM4m-Pc

Actually, the audio recording was back in 2010. The video was recorded a
couple of weeks ago, in the same church where we recorded the music -
thanks to Robin Gareus for all his LTC stuff! Without that it would not
have been possible to synchronize audio and video. And of course thanks
to Paul and all other ardour-contributors!

A picture of the recording setup can be found on this forum, somewhere
down on the page:

https://community.ardour.org/node/3248

Have fun!

Giso

(I have no commercial interest in the sales of this CD.)