[LAU] DIN Is Noise 27a available as live distro and/or to build from source code.

From: Jagannathan Sampath <subs-lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2017 - 11:12:56 EEST

Hi all,

DIN Is Noise is a program to make sound, music and noise on a computer
running the GNU/Linux operating system :) I'm pleased to announce that
version 27a is now available to build from full source code. Or you can
try the live distribution [basd on Puppy Linux] that has the DIN Is
Noise binary to play with and the development tools to [re]build the
source code.

The gory details are here:

http://dinisnoise.org/download/

Release notes are here: https://workflowy.com/s/JbPNTNeifj

If you'd like to fund my independent research & development of DIN Is
Noise please visit: http://dinisnoise.org/fundin Your help really helps!

If you have suggestions for DIN, please use the Trac to raise a ticket:

http://jagernot.xyz:7777/trac/report

If you are not averse to joining a Facebook group, I post Work In
Progress material of DIN Is Noise on the DINner Circle:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552908494905348/

Regards,
Jagannathan Sampath
author, DIN Is Noise.