Re: [LAU] digital input to stereo receiver, maybe through ethernet

From: Dan Hitt <dan.hitt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2017 - 06:07:00 EEST

Thanks Ralf.

I always learn something from your posts.

And my knowledge of the state of the available hardware is probably as
out-of-date as my receiver.

I certainly did not know that "usb audio interface" was a standard
term for a piece of hardware that is widely available, so i appreciate
being told by you, and earlier Len, about it.

So we'll see what we can do! :)

dan