Re: [LAU] Close, but no cigar

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2017 - 12:56:46 EEST

On Fri, 2017-03-31 at 22:22 -1000, David Jones wrote:
> On Mar 31, 2017 22:12, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote:
> >
> > > On 01 Apr 2017, at 01:22, Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden-paderborn.de> wrote:
> > > I started thinking, it wasn't that time of year, but then I noticed that it actually is.
> >
> > A filter rule to move mails from this particular date to a special folder (Krusty folder) doesn't harm ;).
> > This might work with a filter rule based on physics. Since this date does cause some kind of intellectual vacuum, the Casimir effect should work to move those mails to the Krusty folder.
>
> I think I'd recommend moving them to /dev/blackhole instead. :)

Then another you or me in a parallel universe would receive duplicated
messages, respl. all of us would receive multiple messages, if this
would be done by several you or me. We would get rid of the messages
from our universe, but receive several new from the multiverse. Let
alone that feedback might be possible, if so, we actually would receive
an endless amount of the original emails we moved to /dev/blackhole.
Such blackhole loops could be misused for advanced DDoS or e-mail chain
letters.