Re: [LAU] Close, but no cigar

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Apr 02 2017 - 00:20:23 EEST

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 21:56:50 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>Ah! Magic numbers

For the good and the bad, gifted people more likely tend to magical
thinking, interacting with traumas. To consider something as a "magic
number" could be either "mad" or "well-conceived", however, the much
likely amount of absolute truth, even by the sense of humans
with an uncontroversial IQ higher than above the average, tends to
be absolutely controversial. Äh ... I should rephrase in my native
language :D.

--
"Michael" described Floyd as "an idiot savant", and added, "Give him
any two numbers, and he can multiply them in his head, just like that."