Re: [LAU] Linux Audio: An overview

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2017 - 19:36:48 EEST

I like the article. I'm sure there are lots of bits and pieces one could
argue with ... but that's life.

My biggest complaint is that I've never gotten JACK to run on a computer,
despite help from many knowledgeable folks. And I consider myself to be
moderately advanced linux user. Gawd help the novice! So, when it comes to
doing recording and other tasks I use non-jack applications which, for my
limited demands, seem to work fine.

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca