Re: [LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda

From: Glen MacArthur <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 05 2017 - 23:49:46 EEST

Hi Jeanette! Nice to hear something new from you, a beautifully composed and performed piece and the piano sound itself was quite engaging with the chosen Reverbs giving a very nice sense of space without going overboard. The dynamics were also phenomenal. Thanks for sharing, and don't make us wait so long for the next one! :) Glen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hiddene> To:"Linux-audio-users' mailinglist" <linux-audio-user@email-addr-hiddenaudio.org> Cc: Sent:Wed, 5 Apr 2017 22:31:09 +0200 (CEST) Subject:[LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda Hey hey, it's been much too long, since I released something, so here it is: http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.mp3 http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.flac http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.ogg Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda - roughly translates to "Thanks to Magda", a rememberance of a beautiful moment. It's a piano piece, containing a sort of toccata with an embedded fugue. Beyond the obvious emotional motivation, this is also an experiment in orchestration with reverbs. So, my technical thanks go out to Joel Roth for wonderful Nama, the recording software, which made it possible to realise my intentions. <3 Also to Hermann Meyer for the Guitarix plugins, the Wah is fantastic! I hope you'll enjoy it and maybe let me know if you do so or even if you don't. :) Best wishes, Jeanette -------- When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3 _______________________________________________ Linux-audio-user mailing list Linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user