Re: [LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 122, Issue 25

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2017 - 22:11:46 EEST

Am 28.04.2017 um 20:57 schrieb Crojav:

> Op 27-04-17 om 14:00 schreef
> linux-audio-user-request@email-addr-hidden:
>> You could start gxtuner like that:
>> gxtuner -p 435
>>
>> or, you could calibrate it on runtime with the little knob on the right
>> side on the bottom.
>>
>> Also, if the interface is to small for your needs, just scratch it to
>> the size you prefer or start it like this:
>>
>> gxtuner -p 435 -w 600 -l 400
>
> O.k you know how it works = great thank! This is the only Tuner I got
> working in Ubuntu Studio. What I mean by it was not easy to with the
> little knob to get in the exact tuning say 435Hz than the steps it
> takes are more like 435.2 e.t.c.

Just use the mouse scroll wheel, then it will in/decrease in 0.1Hz steps.

By the way, I've just pushed a new release out, which includes a strobe
like tuning indicator on top and a arrow indicators in the middle, for
easy tuning. Also it shows now the cents in 100/0 cents.

https://github.com/brummer10/gxtuner/releases/tag/v2.4

regards
hermann