[LAU] Fwd: Re: Re: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 122, Issue 25

From: Crojav <hendrikus.godvliet@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 30 2017 - 16:38:00 EEST

Onderwerp: Re: Re: [LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 122, Issue 25
Datum: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 14:20:21 +0200
Van: Crojav <hendrikus.godvliet@email-addr-hidden>
Aan: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>

Op 28-04-17 om 21:11 schreef Hermann Meyer:

> Did a test with the new release:

> * 440Hz sinus tone in Audacity > Gxtuner makes + 5 / 439Hz
> * 432Hz sinus tone in Audacity > Gxtuner makes -2 / 439Hz

Herman

I have to come back on this - sorry I made a mistake this test (above) I made was with the older release!

Now i installed the NEW release. I am impressed you made the GxTuner completely as I asked before it - thanks for that. This is working. The neadle is kalm
as if it in a the oil, the needle react not that nervous anymore.

Beside the BUILD DEPENDENCY’S I had to install:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libgtk-3-dev

I can't work without a good functioning tuner/frequency-meter, beside that Kmeter. That my starting point.

Did you know how Martin the Beatles songs produced, tuner/tuning/tuning all the way long, and he's not the only one.

Regards Crojav