Re: [LAU] Scala-microtuning and Jack

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue May 02 2017 - 02:11:40 EEST

On Tue, 2 May 2017 00:58:10 +0200, Crojav wrote:
>Is there some one here who can help me and the developer of Scala
>microtuning in the direction of who Manuel ( developer
>Scala-microtuning ) Scale implement in Jack?

Jack is a sound server only.

>Manuel lives in the Netherlands like i do.
>
>More people have asked him om this, it is on his todo list. But he was
>not able to find a good info for linux. He told me that the
>documentation for this in IOS much beter is. I don't know, but it good
>to mention. How can we make that better....?

After googling https://www.google.de/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Scala-microtuning I
found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scala_(software) . It's not easy to
understand what you want.

However, maybe Yoshimi does what you need:
https://www.google.de/?gws_rd=ssl#q=linux+yoshimi+scales

I didn't read it, maybe you should read it:
https://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?t=11467

Regards,
Ralf

--
"Access to all language versions of Wikipedia was blocked in Turkey on
29 April 2017." -