Re: [LAU] Motu 1248 - Full success

From: Bearcat Şándor <bearcatsandor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 12 2017 - 13:16:50 EEST

This is awesome news. I've been interested in MOTU interfaces for a long
time, but avoided them given their lack of cooperation with the Linux
community.

Which interface did you use? Does it work with thunderbolt, USB or both? If
you've tried both did you notice any differences​ in performance between
the two?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

--
Bearcat M. Şándor