Re: [LAU] need just one more d/a output... spdif output on RME 9652

From: john gibby <johnalan.gibby@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 21 2017 - 12:39:32 EEST

Well maybe I sent that last email too soon; maybe I am figuring this out by
myself; I did move the optical cable from adat1 port to adat2 port, and
reconfigured to send my crossover channels to hdsp channels 9 thru 16
instead of 1 thru 8, and that is working; can hear my piano. And I see
output on hdspmixer chanels 1 & 2, to which I sent the R/L rear movie
channels. Next I'll hook up an optical cable from the rme 9652 adat1 port
to an spdif d/a device and see if my L/R rear channels are there... It's
still not clear to me, to which of the 26 hdsp channels I see in Jack, that
I need to connect the R/L rear, for that to go out on spdif on adat1.
Guess I'll hook up headphones to the spdif d/a device, and play around with
it until I hear something...