[LAU] [Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2017 - 02:26:35 EEST

Hey hey,
I'd like to announce the release of Wind of sorrow:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.mp3
http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.ogg
and
http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.flac

Again, it's a piano solo, with some dynamic, thus the additional FLAC version.
The mood is nicely expressed by the title, some lovely IR reverb was added to
the mix and the rest is history. :) All conceived and recorded within one
hour. I wished I could have written this, when I felt like that. But now it's
here and I didn't want to forget it, after my short trip this weekend. :)

Feedback is welcome.

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3