Re: [LAU] Looking for best-possible quality algorithmic reverb plugin

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2017 - 12:14:20 EEST

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:29:03 +0200, Peter P. wrote:
>IMHO it sounds really good bus is lacking a preset saving/recalling
>mechanism. So you basically gotta take a screenshot of it to restore
>parameters at a later point. Fons knows about this.

GxZita_Rev1-Stereo is _not_ the original reverb from Fons, it is a LV2
plugin provided by guitarix. If you use the plugin with e.g. Ardour, as
I do, the parameters get stored and restored.

For Arch Linux available by
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/guitarix-git/ , the PKGBUILD I
used, as well as binary from official repositories, that I much likely
will use in the future
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/guitarix2/ .