Re: [LAU] [Music] Cloud burst / Sheirgong (solo piano)

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2017 - 00:17:22 EEST

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 18:01:04 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> http://juliencoder.de/nama/cloud_burst.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/cloud_burst.ogg

I missed the previous piece you have posted and I know I missed
it because I kept a mental note to listen to it. Things are so
busy theses days in a non-musical way. So when I saw 'cloud
burst' I thought I have to listen to it now and not put it for
later.

It's a piece that goes here and there, obviuosly, although on a
second listen a coherence that was sketched previously near the
end starts to take form from the beginning. This might just be a
natural reflex.

The uncertainty to which spontaneously a warmth shines upon, this
back and forth between the undefined and the recomforting. Is
the expression of darker things a preamble to light ?

This could very well be a piece that could gain a lot, while
preserving the intent, in adding subtle colours. If you want to
share the MIDI file maybe one day I could add to it.

Maybe I'm more unbalanced but I would have make the 'light' more
lyrical, more emphasis. From the darkeness to light and beyond !
No, not so much, but something engaging the listener a bit more
deeply to the importance of warmth. But then, it would not be so
much zen :)

All in all, a very good piece as is, one that I will keep. That's it,
you now have your musical section here :)

Cheers.