Re: [LAU] [Music] Smooth, soothing: test-jam112

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 04 2017 - 12:49:44 EEST

Jul 4 2017, jonetsu has written:
> 'test-jam112' is an improvisation. The purpose is only to give an
> overview of what it could be. It's barely mixed. The context is
> smooth, perhaps even ambient, with acoustic guitars and long synths.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/test-jam112
Hi,
having listened to the piece before actually reading this mail, I was a
little surprised by a few incidents, which aren't you style. The guitar
sounds a little off-key sometimes and could probably have been a bit
more on the dot. But as a starting point for a collaboration, this is
really nice. I like the harmonies and the atmosphere created by the
existing arrangement.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------