Re: [LAU] Linux Audio Berlin meeting?

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2017 - 15:44:36 EEST

Since it matters that people respond, so that someone will decide to come
if they see others coming, I will add my response: this and next week are
last Wednesdays that are taken up by German language classes for me.

Starting second half of July I will definitely be visiting the meetups at
cbase Berlin, if not absolutely every one of them, than at least many of
them.

So, let's do some music with Linux Audio!

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Daniel Swärd <excds@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm once again hoping that we might get some people to the Linux Audio
> Berlin meeting. I'll be in the mainhall at c-base (Rungestraße 20) from
> 20:00.
>
> Cheers
>
> /Daniel

Louigi Verona