Re: [LAU] [LAA] [LAD] Guitarix 0.35.4 released

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2017 - 20:04:04 EEST

Am 07.07.2017 um 13:47 schrieb Hermann Meyer:

> And now, finally the first time, a guitarix binary installer.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/guitarix/guitarix2-amd-gcc5.run/download
>

> This one is made for binary-compatibility with Mixbus and Ardour5.
> This one is for all distributions based on gcc5 or higher.
> This one is for X86 based CPU's.
>
> You'll better uninstall any previous guitarix installation before
> using this installer.
> To install guitarix and it's LV2 plugins, just download the installer,
> cd to the download folder and run
>
> |sudo ./guitarix2-amd-gcc5.run|
>

> If you've any trouble with it, let me know please.
> However, you could uninstall it by running
>
> |sudo ./guitarix2-amd-gcc5.run -- uninstall|
>

> regards
> hermann
>
> http://guitarix.org

and now, on request, the same for the GxPlugins, here is the
Mixbus/Ardour5 compatible binary installer.
https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins. ... d-gcc5.run
<https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/releases/download/v0.3/GxPlugins-amd-gcc5.run>

Adapt the same rules then for the above guitarix installer.

enjoy.