Re: [LAU] A guide for beginners

From: Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 16 2017 - 19:18:44 EEST

... And of course if you're not using a Debian-based GNU/Linux
distribution, the only adjustment you have to make to the "Guide" bullet
list is the repository details and package install command syntax. Every
distro has meta-packages that install the same things. Don't forget to
check http://libremusicproduction.com out.

yPhil