Re: [LAU] ffmpeg video generation: quality options

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2017 - 10:12:48 EEST

Jul 21 2017, Chris Caudle has written:
Hi Chris,
> Can you clarify with numbers? Small in resolution or just small in size?
Small in size. At te moment its images only (no audio). For 125 images,
making 125 frames, played at an fps of 25 per second (i.e. 5 seconds)
the video is 420K. OK, if ffmpeg does a good encoding job, in the way
you describe, the quality could be just as good as the images allow.

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there. <3
(Britney Spears)