Re: [LAU] piano improvisation (body speech)

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 23 2017 - 14:58:27 EEST

Jul 23 2017, Benoît Rouits has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/brouits/sets/paroles-du-corps-variations-en
Hi Benoît,
I've listened to these very early this morning, while the sky was just
growing lighter. It caught me in absolutely the right mood. Sometimes I
thought that this would have been even more perfect with a real acoustic
piano or a high quality sampling library, but you definitely used the
CLP123 to great effect, hitting its sweat spot to the point. I love the
feel of these improvisations and the way they all fit together. Thanks
for sharing.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------