[LAU] Linux Audio Berlin meeting 2017-08-02 - Ideas please

From: Daniel Swärd <excds@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2017 - 18:23:32 EEST

Hi.

For once I'm going to try to announce the meeting a little bit ahead of
time...

As usual it's at c-base (Rungestraße 20) and at 20:00 in the mainhall
(and maybe later in the soundlab if we want to generate sounds with
Linux).

For next week's meeting I'd like to have some sort of agenda for once.
So, please add ideas to this thread.

Some things I was thinking about which might be interesting:
- How do you version your audio projects?
- What's a good backup strategy for music projects (ok, that's not only
music)?
- What to do if a new software version makes your project sound
different, but you still want to use the new features of the software?

It's maybe not specifically Linux Audio topics, but still topics I
would guess Linux users might have thought a little bit more about.

        /Daniel