[LAU] Guitarix DrumSequencer

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Aug 03 2017 - 12:39:09 EEST

Hi

After I've lately added a Metronome plugin to guitarix, out of request,
I started to think about a simple drum sequencer, as a Metronome is a
bit to boring.
It takes me some time to get it all done, so that you could use it as
well from a remote GUI.
Today, it is done, I've added the shiny new little DrumSequencer to
guitarix.

This one isn't mean to replace a "real Drum Sequencer" like Hydrogen,
but for sequence a little drum line to practise along.
Drum lines could be saved as plugin-presets as usual in guitarix for any
plugin.
It comes with a Tom, a Kick, a Snare and a Hat, which is a closed one.
All Sounds are synthesized with faust. https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust
You could set the BPM and tact for the sequencer, and change
sequences/steps in realtime, but currently the Sequencer is maxed to 24
steps.

here is a little example for what this little sequencer is for:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hBfAFaN7UE

regards

hermann

<http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hBfAFaN7UE>