Re: [LAU] Sourceforge Lists

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Aug 04 2017 - 05:10:27 EEST

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 22:06:14 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>Anyone else having problems with these?
>Suddenly I seem to have been unsubscribed from all of them. No
>problems with any other lists.

Hi,

a while back sourceforge ask me, if I'm still interested
in my mailing list subscriptions [1].

Right now I tested to log in my sourceforge account as well as to log
in my qtractor-devel account. It works. I didn't test to log in
the alsa-user account. Comparing the mailing list archives and my
stored mails, I received the latest mail from qtractor-devel, as well
as from alsa-user.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]