Re: [LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

From: Anders Hellquist <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2017 - 21:53:25 EEST

I have used Ultra Ultralite AVB (not 624 AVB) to record electric bass
directly to Ardour and I have also recorded vocals but then I routed the
voice trough the internal mixer to let the vocalist adjust the monitoring
from Ardour and have built in DSP reverb for better experience. Have not
had any issues with routing or jackd or the onboard stuff except the iPad
application sometimes not rendering the mixer/router pages correctly.

I am running kxstudio (ubuntu 14.04 with rt-kernel and kxstudio packages)

I have a Debian 7 box that I can check with my AVB stuff but both my cards
are the classic MOTU Ultralite AVB.
If I can check anything more, I gladly will.

Best regards, Anders