Re: [LAU] Digigram VX222e not seen as card

From: Sam Mulvey <sam@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 17 2017 - 02:20:10 EEST

On 08/16/2017 04:00 PM, Chris Caudle wrote:

> I cannot find right not the file with the actual PCI device ID values to
> compare.
> Maybe the PCI portion behind the PCIe bridge appears as a VX222 PCI board.
> What is the response when you run sudo insmod snd-vx222 ?

The result is no response at all in dmesg, and no new sound cards
appear. Not sure what else I could check.

Also, I do suspect that it's a PCI card behind a PCIe bridge. Both the
bridge and the interface identify themselves as "PLX Technology"
devices, and the audio interface is the only device on that bus.

-Sam