Re: [LAU] Debian 9 - Xrun

From: Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 - 03:27:32 EEST

> Hello.
>
> Just installed a brand new Debian 9.
>
> Running Jack from debian's package - 1.9.10+20150825git1ed50c92~dfsg-5
> Star Jack with Qjackctl.
>
> I get Xruns, or to be clear i get 1 xrun by hour (!)
> The same if i leave the computer on, and leave it without any sound
> application open/running, or browser or whatever. Just booted, start
> jack/qjackctl & wait...
Same as I did when I tried Debian recently. Which desktop environment
do you have set up? One good rule of thumb is to use LXDE, and to
disable (or remove, if you can without breaking the package structure)
all GVFS items.

--
/Jonathan E. Brickmanjeb@email-addr-hidden
<http://login.jsp/?at=02e47df3-a9af-4cd9-b951-1a06d255b48f&mailto=jeb@email-addr-hidden>   (785)233-9977/