Re: [LAU] looking for midi piano keyboard with "natural" piano touch

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2017 - 15:30:00 EET

On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 06:44:30 -0500
Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> the m-audio keystation is NOT a weighted keyboard so if you're
> looking for "real feel", those devices are not it. they are cheap and
> they do work though :)

From M-Audio:

"At the heart of Hammer 88 are 88 velocity-sensitive, fully-weighted
hammer-action keys"

I have a Prokeys 88. It feels like the upright piano I had in my
youth. For my limited knowledge and experience, the 88 feels like a
piano. A bit more stiff, but I got used to it. I am not a piano
player, I play NONE of the classics, NONE of the jazz, NONE of the
pops. I only play my stuff. But I do play.

http://www.m-audio.com/hammer88