Re: [LAU] How to keep an updated "standard" linux audio system?

From: john gibby <johnalan.gibby@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2017 - 13:18:37 EET

I'm kind of afraid to ask, but what do y'all think of AV Linux? It is more
like an "appliance" than a distribution. Pluses and minuses for that, I
guess. There are no security updates; you just use what you got (and hope
for the best), until you install a new version. I get the new version every
year or 2. I keep a detailed list of steps and file backups, for how to
re-configure a new version for my audio/piano system. It gives me low
latency and good performance, out of the box.
http://www.bandshed.net/avlinux/