[LAU] recommendations for output-only audio devices

From: Bill Purvis <bill@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2017 - 18:46:14 EET

I'm currently building a church organ, using the GrandOrgue program to
handle the software
side of things. I'm looking for recommendations for a output device
which can handle 8 (or more)
outputs. There is no requirement for audio inputs, but that shouldn't
rule out devices with
inputs, they simply won't be used. Most of the discussions I've seen on
this list seem to be
more geared to multiple inputs rather than outputs.

I'm thinking in terms of a USB device, as most of the internal sound
cards seem to be
limited to 5 outputs. Cost is a factor, but reasonable sound quality is
required.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Bill