Re: [LAU] [Music] A Case of Kaese

From: Thorsten Wilms <self@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2017 - 23:19:30 EET

On 30.12.2017 20:27, David Adler wrote:
>> archive.org
>
> Yes that one also came to my mind.  What I wouldn't like about it is
> that (afaik) files can not be deleted/edited by the user alone, you'd
> always have to explain yourself and waste some admin's time.

If that hasn't changed since the last time I logged in, those
restrictions do not apply to the "Community audio" section. Years have
passed, but I did edit some of what's listed at
http://archive.org/search.php?query=creator:%22Thorsten%20Wilms%22
without anyone else getting involved.

Note that it's possible to not just offer mp3/ogg/flac/wav, but even
production files like entire Ardour sessions!

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: