Re: [LAU] [Music] Off The Grid # 2

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 31 2017 - 13:21:23 EET

Hi Jonetsu,

> This is another piece done without any BPM ticking behind. Again,
> smooth and relaxed, piano based, perhaps even intimate. Notes are not
> exactly falling precisely on the spots. Accent is given to the piano
> theme, with some synth bass and other synth support.

Nice tune! I like the airy flow. If I would adjust something it would be
the synth bass, starts of fine but later on there are some notes which are
a bit late, syncing them or even putting them early would enhance the
experience, I think.

Found your channel, some really neat ambient stuff in there! :)

Regards,
Robert