[LAU] ot: maybe, headphone search site?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2018 - 20:09:37 EET

Hi everyone,
hoping to ask this question without too much confusion.
I am seeking a headphone focused site where I can either entre
specification details, i. e. frequency range, sensitivity etc., and get
headphone options, or that provides all of the specification details
themselves. There used to be a place head zone for this years back, is
headphones.org still around?
because I use many different things in various ways, with the
specifications rather the key, my focus is on using this data.
Unfortunately because headphones are also a fashion statement these days,
getting clear numbers can be a challenge.
Any good resources?
Thanks,