Re: [LAU] [ANN] Vee One Suite 0.9.0 - The End of Winter'18 release

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2018 - 05:43:26 EET

On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 14:37:51 -1000
"David W. Jones" <gnome@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Can't just use alien to convert RPM to DEB, then install that on
> Ubuntu?

I prefer rpm2cpio and then manually place the files. So I did that.

Chris: I do all creation in Bitwig. All mixing (and guitar recording
nowadays) in Mixbus32C. So maybe there was a way via jackd to record
something on a Bitwig track. To use the lv2 I simply used rpm2cpio
which I've forgotten about - thanks. And if the synthv1 really has
creative sounds that could fit in a piece while not being able to be
uses in Bitwig, then I would make a MIDI track in Bitwig using a u-he
synth and copy it to Mixbus to have it played by synthv1, or the pad
synth, or any other.

Cheers.