[LAU] udev broken?

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2018 - 21:14:23 EEST

I did an upgrade (debian testing) a couple of weeks ago, and found xfce could
no longer automout USB sticks and drives (pmount still works).
On Monday, I decided to do some work on an Arduino, and it seems that also can
no longer recognise boards plugged in via usb.

Also just today another guy at work tells me he now has the same problem.

The weird thing is I can't seem to find any recent references on-line to such
issues.

Anyone got any suggestions?

--
Will J Godfrey