[LAU] ir.lv2 controls

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2018 - 22:41:16 EEST

Has anyone figured out the effect of "Stereo in/IR" control on the ir.lv2
plugin? From the naming I would have expected similar to the "Dry" and
"Wet" level controls, but the two sliders (labeled from 0% to 150%) do not
have the same effect. I can set the Stereo In and IR slider both to 0%
and still hear the IR effect on the bus, when I set either to 150% I do
not hear an obvious change.

I am not using the envelope controls currently, do they perhaps interact
with those controls in some way? I noticed that when I hit the "Reset"
button the envelope and length controls both went back to 100%, the stereo
in and IR controls both went back to 100%, but even with the envelope
active I could not tell what effect the stereo in and IR controls had.

Any hints?

--
Chris Caudle