Re: [LAU] reducing xruns (System configuration)

From: David Kastrup <dak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2018 - 02:27:36 EEST

Paul Davis <paul@linuxaudiosystems.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 6:56 PM, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> What kind of mail client is unable to recognize a mail belongs to a
> certain mailing list when the mailing list is in the Cc: field?
>
> ​gmail? see enclosed image of the To: line it sets up when using the default "Reply"
> to this mailing list:

Standard Reply-to-all behavior (namely Ralf, me, list) but this question
was not about the default reply-to behavior but rather whether a mail
client ordered to sort incoming mails according to mailing lists was
unable to recognize the mailing list when not written in the To: header
but instead in Cc: .

--
David Kastrup