Re: [LAU] Live performance gear ideas?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 17 2018 - 07:28:29 EEST

> A keyboard amplifier or acoustic combo?
I do not feel either of the above.
I also realized that question was unclear. there are vocal mics, what I
am amplifying is the source for the backing track, i. e. if I am playing
the track from a laptop, the active speaker or amp is suitable for
that sort of equipment.
If there is a burned cd involved then the speakers / amp is suitable for
the best tool for playing / pausing when the materials are burned.
Assuming the laptop itself does not such a drive.