Re: [LAU] death by ogg vorbis

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2018 - 22:11:21 EET

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018, at 19:29, Paul Davis wrote:
> I've repeated this "experiment" at least 4 times so far. Playing a single
> track from the Yuseef Kamal album effectively crashes my
> logitech/squeezebox system

When you say "a single track", do you mean a particular track (e.g. the first) or any track from the album?

I know that the name Yusuf Kamaal appears on the cover in the Arabic alphabet as باستكمال as well as in the Roman alphabet. Is it possible the track metadata also has right-to-left text in some field?

Chris